Thanks to Julie for her javascript tutorial and randomizer script! Now my blog's changing surface features can help make up for the lack of compelling content. Hooray!
Now I have 10 mastheads. Just reload the page to see another.
13 November 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
That Julie, full of mad skillzzzzz and a Very Useful Blogger too. What would we all do without her?
We'd just be generic bloggers sitting around growing beards.
Oh, yeah, I guess that's about right.
Love the changing masthead feature! Sweet.
Looks excellent!!
Darn! I was going to do this too. Now I'd be a massive copy cat. Oh well--good work!
Thanks for the nice comments. I've just been switching images up manually, so all the real credit goes to Julie.
Ianqui, it really isn't copying since it's such a common feature of websites anyway. Plus, you'll have all different images. I've just been style fetishizing since October. The more the merrier.
WOW--I didn't even realize you could do that! Looks great!
My problem with the image thing is that after you worked your mmm(m)mMMMmmagic and gave me an image that's so appropriate, it seems like I shouldn't rotate it. I'd like to set up a random lyrics database for my quote, but I dunno. It would be fun to do some tag lines too, which I used to do way back before I started with the song lyrics as a descriptor. Hmmm(mm).
I think the lyrics rotator sounds like a good idea.
The oil drum has a peak oil quote rotator in the top right corner...('cuz yeah, we're dorks)
Now that is too cool! I'm going to work on a new design during the holiday break. Do you mind if I ask you a few questions when I engage in the process? I would love to have a different masthead each time. I may need some guidance about where to place teh script.
Yes, Ragey, fire when ready. I can say now, though, that I simply removed the automatic script and added the text myself on each image (that way I can control the font and the placement of the text).
oodffn (the latest breakfast craze)
Post a Comment