But dropping off the more makes it no longer a Unitarian Jihadist name. Sure it sounds more earthy, but it's no longer ironic. I knew because the whole point of the engine was to match up a weapon with an ideal, and Clay ain't a weapon but Claymore is.
"--Of the twoheaded octopus, one of whose heads is the head upon which the ends of the world have forgotten to come while the other speaks with a Scotch accent. The tentacles . . ."
6 comments:
I am Sister Clay of Desirable Mindfulness.
oddly, that seems right on the money.
Are you sure that wasn't Sister Claymore of Desirable Mindfulness, jo(e)?
I also got "Atom Bomb of Peace and Love" as a second choice, but I figured that was a little over the top for me.
David -- I dropped the more off because I like Clay better. More earthy and all that.
But how could you possibly know that? Are you following me around again?
Sheesh!
But dropping off the more makes it no longer a Unitarian Jihadist name. Sure it sounds more earthy, but it's no longer ironic. I knew because the whole point of the engine was to match up a weapon with an ideal, and Clay ain't a weapon but Claymore is.
Clay can be a weapon. Are you saying you never got into a mudfight?
Post a Comment