"If I jusst streeeetch hard enough. I.might.reeeaaach the other side. whew."
You don't *need* anything else to blog about if you have a puppy that cute. Good grief, talk about jealousy! I have some serious puppy-envy happening.
Oh boy! He is growing. That's a funny photo of the older dog! LOL!
Dog blogging is serious blogging! What wonderful puppies!
Yes, stop apologizing for the doggie pics! We love them!
Where was the third photo? That last line only works if you have a photo to go with it.
Frankly, I think you should start a blog just for the dogs. I love the pics of them.
jo(e), you are supposed to imagine it. I am much cuter that way.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
"If I jusst streeeetch hard enough. I.might.reeeaaach the other side. whew."
You don't *need* anything else to blog about if you have a puppy that cute. Good grief, talk about jealousy! I have some serious puppy-envy happening.
Oh boy! He is growing. That's a funny photo of the older dog! LOL!
Dog blogging is serious blogging! What wonderful puppies!
Yes, stop apologizing for the doggie pics! We love them!
Where was the third photo? That last line only works if you have a photo to go with it.
Frankly, I think you should start a blog just for the dogs. I love the pics of them.
jo(e), you are supposed to imagine it. I am much cuter that way.
Post a Comment