21 June 2006

Louie cam

I don't want to turn in to the cute dog blogger, but I haven't energy for much else.



7 comments:

BrightStar (B*) said...

I love the one of the two dogs together... awww....

Frank said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

lil'rumpus said...

alrighty, Dr. M, this is getting serious. my puppy envy is out.of.control. we've been thinking about getting another dog and this might just send us over the edge.

btw: sorry about the loss of the colleagues and WTF with the TA?

happy end of summer teaching!

Dr. Brazen Hussy said...

ohmygod the one of the two dogs is very high on the cutest-thing-i've-ever-seen list. I love the way Louis is looking at the dalmation.

Hilaire said...

Yeah, the way those two dogs are looking at each other is killer...and the dalmation all curling away from Louis...wary of the young'un. Oh my.

Ianqui said...

Again, I'm so not a dog lover, but the puppy's wide open eyes are just awesome.

RageyOne said...

Too cute! I love the one where he is sleeping next to the shoe! He looks so very tiny compared to the dalmation.