It took us longer than expected to settle on a name, and we tried out several. In the end, his personality just didn't fit Iggy or Raoul or Gale or Winston. We named him Louis (pronounced Louie, not Lewis).
Louis is a fine name, I think! It fits a pug: they all think, "L'Etat c'est moi" anyway! *hehehehehehe* Plus, you can play him "Louie, Louie" all the time!
Which was the best King Louis? There were about 20 of them, right? My quick and dirty research shows that the pug is a dog of dignity, and was often the pet of European royalty and Chinese emperors.
"--Of the twoheaded octopus, one of whose heads is the head upon which the ends of the world have forgotten to come while the other speaks with a Scotch accent. The tentacles . . ."
10 comments:
Louis is a fine name, I think! It fits a pug: they all think, "L'Etat c'est moi" anyway! *hehehehehehe* Plus, you can play him "Louie, Louie" all the time!
Very good. Has just as many vowels as Raoul.
gorgeous!
He already looks bigger than he did in the last photo ....
Oh my god.! The adorability!! I agree, Louis is a great name. Congratulations.
You'll have much fun posting pictures of him in the coming months. How adorable.
I'll keep thinking of King Louis though.
Which was the best King Louis? There were about 20 of them, right? My quick and dirty research shows that the pug is a dog of dignity, and was often the pet of European royalty and Chinese emperors.
He is adorable! And you can read him Louis the Fish as a bedtime story!
Perhaps the best of them is Louis Prima.
Oh my god, the cuteness is overwhelming! And I was *just* thinking I want another puppy...
Post a Comment