08 January 2009

reduce, reuse, recycle

Earlier this week was the four year anniversary of this blog. For that entire period, the blog was mainly pseudonymous [Dr. M, dr. m(mmmmm), m(mmm), among other variations]. I've been an infrequent poster for quite some time. I thought about bringing it to a close, but I like the title and several of my posts. I have decided to become less anonymous and to focus this blog on academic-type musing, minus the whining and angst provided by anonymity. For photos and more whimsical things, I will use the space of my 2008 daily photo project, opportunistic body language. I decided to keep the posts from my first month (January 2005) and several other posts, many with photos, from the past four years. I think I sent about 450 posts to the ether.

5 comments:

jo(e) said...

I think I've read your blog from the beginning. I'm eager to see what new directions you take this in ....

Musey_Me said...

Will be interested in seeing where you're going. It seems that several of us bloggy people are trying to figure out what's next - should be an interesting year in blogland.

RageyOne said...

Looking forward hearing what you have to say.

Frank said...

Happy Belated Blogiversary!

BrightStar (B*) said...

hi! I, too, am looking forward to hearing from you in this version of your blog.