reverse stencil + paste-up stencil + goofy three-eyes = milestone marker; or, loosely, this is my visual cairn
According to blogger, this is my 450th post. Last Saturday, I passed the 20,000 visitor mark (not much compared to many, but it seems significant). I never thought I'd still be doing this after 20 months.
I know stenciling and I've introduced this method to my class last year. They used this method in printing their shirts. It was really fun and they enjoyed it a lot. But reverse stenciling? Hmmm, maybe I should learn that one first!
"--Of the twoheaded octopus, one of whose heads is the head upon which the ends of the world have forgotten to come while the other speaks with a Scotch accent. The tentacles . . ."
3 comments:
Yay for you! I'm glad you're still around. :)
I know stenciling and I've introduced this method to my class last year. They used this method in printing their shirts. It was really fun and they enjoyed it a lot. But reverse stenciling? Hmmm, maybe I should learn that one first!
I for one am incredibly happy to know you are out there. ANd I like the bear with three eyes a lot.
Post a Comment