They are all so beautiful! I love chicken blogging! Phantom - you should Starling blog - the rest of us foist cats on everyone, you can foist birds on us.
Yes, more general bird blogging would be fun. And yes, it's very weird that a chicken lives right in the middle of the city (and that we have a pond right here in the middle of the city).
aie, you made me giggle when I first misread your comment as "I am less than 3 chickens" before I discovered that <3 is a heart emoticon. I've never seen that one before. heh heh.
"--Of the twoheaded octopus, one of whose heads is the head upon which the ends of the world have forgotten to come while the other speaks with a Scotch accent. The tentacles . . ."
8 comments:
very cool!
Chicken blogging! I love it.
I don't have any chickens in my backyard but I've got wild turkeys. Would they do?
I might have to settle for starling blogging. Love the duckies!
They are all so beautiful! I love chicken blogging! Phantom - you should Starling blog - the rest of us foist cats on everyone, you can foist birds on us.
Oh, I can take part in this meme! We've got chickens nearby--right here, in downtown ATL. I'll try to get a picture this week.
It's so nice to see disparate members of the bird community get along! *LOL*
Yes, more general bird blogging would be fun. And yes, it's very weird that a chicken lives right in the middle of the city (and that we have a pond right here in the middle of the city).
aie, you made me giggle when I first misread your comment as "I am less than 3 chickens" before I discovered that <3 is a heart emoticon. I've never seen that one before. heh heh.
I thought it said "less than 3" as well.
You can make a heart in html. ♥
Post a Comment