27 June 2005

bouillon de culture questionnaire

Since James Lipton will likely never interview me (nor will Will Farrell), I thought it was about time that I answered the questionnaire made famous by Bernard Pivot on Bouillon de Culture:

1. What is your favorite word?
Cattywampus.

2. What is your least favorite word?
Debt.

3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
The need to experiment when I don't know an answer to something.

4. What turns you off?
The ideology of "paying your dues."

5. What is your favorite curse word?
Fuck.

6. What sound or noise do you love?
Ocean waves.

7. What sound or noise do you hate?
Car alarms.

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Graphic design and/or starting an independent record label.

9. What profession would you not like to do?
Surgery.

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
"First round's on me."

3 comments:

jo(e) said...

Hey, we have the same favorite curse word. I bet I've published more stuff with that word in it than you have ....

Michael LeVan said...

I'll take that fucking bet.

Scrivener said...

I guess "poopy" doesn't count as a favorite curse word, does it?

I used to go with fuck myself, but somehow when I had kids I started cursing a lot less.