Dr. M: I just checked -- you've got 14 subscribers who read your stuff on bloglines. You won't see hits from them unless they click through to leave a comment.
I'm one of your subscribers. It's easy, you just go sign up for a free account, add a button to your browser, then go to a blog and hit the subscribe button and if it's got an RSS feed it gets added to your list.
"--Of the twoheaded octopus, one of whose heads is the head upon which the ends of the world have forgotten to come while the other speaks with a Scotch accent. The tentacles . . ."
5 comments:
I admit, I clicked through from bloglines after just reading the title.
Then my work is done here!
Actually, I've noticed that i have more page hits on days that I have provocative entry titles. I still have no clue how this bloglines thing works.
Dr. M: I just checked -- you've got 14 subscribers who read your stuff on bloglines. You won't see hits from them unless they click through to leave a comment.
I'm one of your subscribers. It's easy, you just go sign up for a free account, add a button to your browser, then go to a blog and hit the subscribe button and if it's got an RSS feed it gets added to your list.
Here's their main page.
Post a Comment