Those are totally cool. Ever since you (and Ianqui too) started these photos, I've kept a close eye out for similar scenes so I could join in, but to no avail.
Keep on looking, scrivener. Ragey, I just take the camera out on bike rides every now and then. I'm always looking, though (which means I miss many more opportunities than I get). All these recent photos are with a digital camera (a 5 megapixel Kodak easy share): it's shaped like an SLR, but it doesn't have interchangeable lenses. If I had a darkroom and a great scanner, I would rather work in medium format film. But, you just can't beat the ease of the digital.
"--Of the twoheaded octopus, one of whose heads is the head upon which the ends of the world have forgotten to come while the other speaks with a Scotch accent. The tentacles . . ."
6 comments:
I must say, you find the most interesting things to photograph.
Thanks, Ragey! I try to keep a look out for fun things.
Those are totally cool. Ever since you (and Ianqui too) started these photos, I've kept a close eye out for similar scenes so I could join in, but to no avail.
Do you carry your camera with you everywhere? If I may ask, what kind do you have?
Keep on looking, scrivener. Ragey, I just take the camera out on bike rides every now and then. I'm always looking, though (which means I miss many more opportunities than I get). All these recent photos are with a digital camera (a 5 megapixel Kodak easy share): it's shaped like an SLR, but it doesn't have interchangeable lenses. If I had a darkroom and a great scanner, I would rather work in medium format film. But, you just can't beat the ease of the digital.
Cool. Thanks for the additional info. I rarely take my camera with me when I ride...maybe I should.
Post a Comment