this pic is excellent! and, I have to say in my nerdy way, it has inspired me in such a way that I think I may have just thought of how to write a bit that I have been struggling with in my conclusion. you are the best, Dr. M!
"--Of the twoheaded octopus, one of whose heads is the head upon which the ends of the world have forgotten to come while the other speaks with a Scotch accent. The tentacles . . ."
5 comments:
this pic is excellent! and, I have to say in my nerdy way, it has inspired me in such a way that I think I may have just thought of how to write a bit that I have been struggling with in my conclusion. you are the best, Dr. M!
Now that's liminality!
And how's that for proof of that value of blogging, if it helps l'r to complete a conclusion?
Yeah, it's such an interesting photo...I looked at it for a loooong time. Thanks!
Beautiful! Very meta. Whatever that means.
Gorgeous.
Post a Comment