Are these all in your town? Not that I'm knocking where you live, but it just goes to show that there's crazy street art no matter where people live.
I gotta get back out soon. I've been too focused on nature recently :). But now that it stays light out until past 8pm, I should take afternoon walks again.
Yes, it's all right here in our little hamlet, Dr. Doodle. I prefer this kind of work in your town, where the skill is in sifting through the sheer volume rather than tracking down random examples.
"--Of the twoheaded octopus, one of whose heads is the head upon which the ends of the world have forgotten to come while the other speaks with a Scotch accent. The tentacles . . ."
4 comments:
Are these all in your town? Not that I'm knocking where you live, but it just goes to show that there's crazy street art no matter where people live.
I gotta get back out soon. I've been too focused on nature recently :). But now that it stays light out until past 8pm, I should take afternoon walks again.
I don't see art like that on the walls in my town.
Yes, it's all right here in our little hamlet, Dr. Doodle. I prefer this kind of work in your town, where the skill is in sifting through the sheer volume rather than tracking down random examples.
Post a Comment