In an attempt to do blogger correctly, I am taking a break from working on my classes' Blackboard sites to report on the current status of my iTunes shuffle-mode next 10 songs.
now: Off With Your Head (Sleater-Kinney)
2. Song for Kelly Huckaby (death cab for cutie)
3. Superhumans (The flaming lips)
4. Take you on a cruise (Interpol)
5. Evonce (Thelonius Monk)
6. The View (Modest Mouse)
7. The Sutcliffe Catering Song (Pavement)
8. Broadway (Old 97's)
9. The Ids are Alright (Guided by Voices)
10. Can't Stand it (Wilco)
BTW, for those of you keeping score at home, I finally have the winter vegetables roasting away in the oven. I probably have enough for 8-10 people, though. Those damn winter vegetables are huge. I fully plan to grill the lambchops, too.
20 January 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Enough for 8-10 people? Send it over to my house.
When I cook, I usually have to quadruple recipes.
Post a Comment