Number of dogs my partner and I have: 2
Number of dogs who sleep in the bed: 2
Number of times dogs were up before 6am this morning: 3
Average number of times per week one of the humans ends up on the couch: 6
Number of courses I'm teaching this semester: 2
Days until they start: 6
Number of syllabi finished: 0
Number of T.A.s in my auditorium-sized class: 2
Days I have left to get them the syllabus, according to my promise: 0
Number of my T.A.s who probably have a better publishing record than I do: 2
Number of projects (writing and domestic) I wanted to complete this break: 6
Number completed: 1
Number given half-hearted attention to: 1
Number of candidates my department is interviewing next week: 2
Number of tenure-track positions I hold: 0
Number of tenure-track positions I've been interviewed for: 0
Percentage less my salary is than second-lowest paid department colleague: 27
Percentage of $1000 faculty bonuses I received last month: 0
Amount of retroactive 4% faculty raises I received last month: 0
My department rank this year in number of student credit hours taught: 2
My rank last year: 1
Type of computer I use: iMac
Book I'm currently reading: The Right Nation: Conservative Power in America
Favorite magazine: Harper's
Band playing right now as I write: Neutral Milk Hotel
06 January 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment